We are West Ada County elementary and secondary teachers, education support professionals, school administrators, students, and retired educators.
Welcome To West Ada Education Association
What does the WAEA do for our Members?
- Negotiate annually with the district to improve our master contract including salaries, duty free lunches, short and long term disability, insurance benefits and more
- Meet with district personnel to help resolve issues including payroll, years of service, sick leave, stipends, and salary schedule placement
- Represent members on improvement plans, probation, and with letters of concern and/or reprimand
- Attend meetings with you at your request with principals, district officials, teams, etc.
- Keep you informed on the happenings within the district through monthly meetings and newsletters
- Develop and teach professional development courses for credit